Subject: [Trans] Tracking implementations

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:13:48 -0800

During the session last week I was a bit surprised by the number of
people saying that they were doing implementations, and I think it
might be useful to get a better handle on that.  If nothing else, it
helps quite a bit during the publication process if it's known
that there are interoperable implementations and that we know a little
bit about them.

So, I'd be grateful if people who've are working on implementations
and who can discuss them publicly could speak up, let us know the
status and whether or not you'll be releasing source, and provide a
pointer to a repo or other documentation if you're able.  Also let
me know whether or not you'd be willing to have your implementation
mentioned on a wiki page listing implementations.

Thanks again,

Melinda

---

From: Tom Fitzhenry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:52:38 -0700

http://ct-watch.tom-fitzhenry.me.uk/ is an incomplete implementation of
monitoring/auditing.

Source code: https://github.com/certificate-transparency-watch

Feel free to mention it wherever.

-- 
Tom Fitzhenry

---

From: Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:09:56 +0200

Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:13:48 -0800:

| So, I'd be grateful if people who've are working on implementations
| and who can discuss them publicly could speak up, let us know the
| status and whether or not you'll be releasing source, and provide a
| pointer to a repo or other documentation if you're able.  Also let
| me know whether or not you'd be willing to have your implementation
| mentioned on a wiki page listing implementations.

We (NORDUnet) are working on a log. I've put some information together
at https://www.ct.nordu.net/ where pointers to code, current status and
contact info can be found.

Please contact me on or off list(s) if you have any feedback or
questions, contributions or requests. We're quite interested to hear
from people who are into this whole detection through public logs field.

Thanks,
Linus

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:36:35 -0400

> mentioned on a wiki page listing implementations.

Obviously(?) Google has an open source implementation here:
https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency.

We also have two internal production implementations, both of which
share as much code as is feasible with the open source. No current
plan to release source that is not already released.

Feel free to mention them on a wiki page.

>
> Thanks again,
>
> Melinda
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trans mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trans