Subject: [Trans] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ct-dnssec-trans-00.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:10:08 -0400

Please note that an initial draft has been uploaded proposing
logging dnssec.  Dacheng will be discussing this on Friday,
so please take a look at the draft prior to our session.

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ct-dnssec-trans-00.txt
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:56:55 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Certificate Transparency for Domain Name 
System Security Extensions
         Author          : Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ct-dnssec-trans-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
    In draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis, a solution is proposed for publicly
    logging the existence of Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates
    using Merkle Hash Trees.  This document tries to use this idea in
    DNSSEC and publicly logging the existence of keys used in securing
    DNS resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ct-dnssec-trans/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ct-dnssec-trans-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt