Subject: [Trans] tickets

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:21:06 -0400

I created a set of tickets, based on a small subset of the comments I 
provided
in messages I sent before the Toronto meeting.

Steve

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:36:03 -0800

> in messages I sent before the Toronto meeting.

Excellent - thank you.

Melinda

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:13:45 -0400

I also should have noted that I didn't create a ticket for every comment 
in my set of
messages because Eran seem to be addressing a number of them in his 
revisions of
6962-bis, e.g., in v4 vs. v3. It appears that he is working from front 
to back
(as would I), so it's not surprising that early sections of the doc have 
been
modified to address some of the issues I raised, while latter sections 
have not (yet).

Thanks Eran,

Steve

---

From: Eran Messeri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:49:47 +0100

That's almost accurate - Ben is the one addressing many of the comments :)

Overall my intention is that each comment made on the list will either be
resolved on a list or documented in a Trac ticket for further discussion.

Eran

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Stephen Kent <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 6962-bis, e.g., in v4 vs. v3. It appears that he is working from front to
> back
> _______________________________________________
> Trans mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trans
>