Subject: [Trans] Fwd: The RFC Style Guide (RFC 7322)

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:01:43 -0800

As we hurtle (we hope) towards publication of the bis document,
it's a good idea to take a look at the just-published RFC Editor
style guide and make sure that the document is in alignment with
it.  Content is the core question but documents get hung up on
formal nits more often than they should.

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The RFC Style Guide (RFC 7322)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:56:13 -0700
From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>

Greetings,

RFC 7322, "RFC Style Guide", has been published.  This document
obsoletes RFC 2223 and other style information previously provided.
Please review the complete set of style guidelines impacting the RFC
series that is available here:

   http://www.rfc-editor.org/styleguide.html

With the publication of the new RFC Style Guide, the RFC Editor will
be enforcing the guidance set forth in RFC 7322.  This applies to
documents currently in process, including those in AUTH48.  The
documents will be updated and authors will be notified of that the
updates are ready for review.  Please be sure to review the udpates
carefully.

Thank you,
RFC Editor Team