Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #26 (rfc6962-bis): Precertificates: Find alternative format to X.509

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:48:51 -0000

#26: Precertificates: Find alternative format to X.509

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]

Comment:

 Decision (finally!): Precertificates will be CMS signed-data objects
 instead of X.509 certs.  This has been discussed on the TRANS mailing list
 and at the Hawaii TRANS meeting, and AFAIK nobody has objected to this
 approach.

 Proposed text:
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/9

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/26#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>