Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #44 (rfc6962-bis): Precertificates SHOULD NOT be submitted to add-chain

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:53:01 -0000

#44: Precertificates SHOULD NOT be submitted to add-chain

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 The issue raised by this ticket is no longer a concern, because we're
 changing the Precertificate format to a CMS signed-data object (see ticket
 #26).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>