Subject: [Trans] TLS server with SCTs in stapled OCSP responses ?

From: Fabrice Gautier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:54:56 -0800

Hi,

Are there any TLS servers out there that implement OCSP stapling and
provide SCTs in their stapled OCSP response ?

Thanks.

-- Fabrice

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:15:08 +0000

> provide SCTs in their stapled OCSP response ?

Hi Fabrice.

https://sslanalyzer.comodoca.com currently serves an ECC cert with a 
Stapled OCSP Response that has 2 SCTs (from the Pilot and Aviator logs).
(For clients that don't support ECC, it currently serves an RSA cert 
with 1 embedded SCT).

Hope this helps.

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online

---

From: Fabrice Gautier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:06:01 -0800

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Rob Stradling
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> https://sslanalyzer.comodoca.com currently serves an ECC cert with a Stapled
> OCSP Response that has 2 SCTs (from the Pilot and Aviator logs).
> (For clients that don't support ECC, it currently serves an RSA cert with 1
> embedded SCT).
>
> Hope this helps.

Yes it will,

Thanks

-- Fabrice