Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #10 (rfc6962-bis): Permit Precertificate SCTs to be delivered via OCSP Stapling and the TLS Extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:00:41 -0000

#10: Permit Precertificate SCTs to be delivered via OCSP Stapling and the TLS
Extension

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Replying to [comment:14 rob.stradling@…]:
 > (If name redaction is never allowed, then this ticket is pointless and
 should be marked WONTFIX).

 There seems to be consensus that 6962-bis should specify a name redaction
 mechanism, so this ticket is not pointless.  :-)

 Ticket #34 is currently being discussed on the TRANS mailing list.  Once
 that is resolved, we can make progress on this ticket.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/10#comment:16>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>