Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #40 (rfc6962-bis): Auditor behavior

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:32:15 -0000

#40: Auditor behavior

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This is out for review in:
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/11

 Change description:
 Stand-alone auditing isn't likely to happen. Instead, each of
 the clients mentioned can take on the additional responsibility of
 auditing.
 Re-word to clarify what are the auditing aspects of each client and
 include
 them in the section for each client (if not already there).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/40#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>