Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #45 (rfc6962-bis): Incorporate RFC6962 errata

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:11:18 -0000

#45: Incorporate RFC6962 errata

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -05.

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/45#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>