Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #8 (rfc6962-bis): Need a way to obtain Merkle proofs for a batch for certificates around the SCT timestamp

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:50:28 -0000

#8: Need a way to obtain Merkle proofs for a batch for certificates around the
SCT timestamp

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Note:
 We should punt this to a separate document. This is a big change and it's
 yet unclear how good it is as a privacy-preserving proof retrieval
 mechanism.
 In the separate document we could explore (in addition to DNS), Private
 information retrieval.

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/8#comment:9>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>