Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #37 (rfc6962-bis): client gossping

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:44:18 -0000

#37: client gossping

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Linus has started working on a draft describing gossip, so this ticket
 could probably be assigned to him.
 Also, a new component should be created for this.

 Bottom line:
 Suggest that clients should somehow 'gossip' (by detailing, in the
 security considerations, what would happen if clients don't do this).
 Defer the definition of gossiping to the document produced by Linus.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/37#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:37:26 -0000

#37: client gossping

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Text updated to:

 a) Be less prescriptive about how STHs are exchanged,

 b) Point to the gossip I-D.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/37#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:37:53 -0000

#37: client gossping

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/37#comment:3>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>