Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #32 (rfc6962-bis): algorithm needed for client checks of SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:04 -0000

#32: algorithm needed for client checks of SCT

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Per ticket #38, we should list the  situations the client could encounter
 - that includes after checking some, or all, SCTs, and trying to fetch
 inclusion proofs from logs.
 This should address the original comment in ticket.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>