Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #13 (rfc6962-bis): Deal with server farm skew

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:16:06 -0000

#13: Deal with server farm skew

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/d7291e1946d2f845f35f7468d109b347d5daa49f.

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/13#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>