Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #49 (rfc6962-bis): Explain why OCSP Stapling is acceptable but OCSP Fetching is not

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:42:06 -0000

#49: Explain why OCSP Stapling is acceptable but OCSP Fetching is not

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 We already explain why, closing.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/49#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>