Subject: [Trans] [trans] #59 (rfc6962-bis): Clarify STH versioning

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:26:18 -0000

#59: Clarify STH versioning

 The current draft defines TreeHeadVersion v2, denoting a v2 STH.  However,
 in a couple of places the current draft still requires the STH version to
 be v1.

 The only reason for TreeHeadVersion v2 was to add the CtSthExtensions
 field, which we perhaps don't need.

 We should either:
   1. Revert the changes that introduced TreeHeadVersion v2.
 or
   2. Change the text that currently requires STH v1 to require STH v2
 instead.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/59>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>