Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #19 (rfc6962-bis): Rejig API for efficiency/correctness

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:00:47 -0000

#19: Rejig API for efficiency/correctness

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Clock skew was partially dealt with in response to other tickets.

 The remaining issues were dealt with in https://github.com/google
 /certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/e3ddb2a1da0b0551e0f83fcb27ed5a7d438a5fe1.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>