Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #46 (rfc6962-bis): Provide explicit instructions for how log servers should handle already-logged certs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:34:52 -0000

#46: Provide explicit instructions for how log servers should handle already-
logged certs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/26354c90154c5849eb7c59f8e0b68aadaf8b2b9f.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>