Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #33 (rfc6962-bis): Cert chain length as log metadata

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:04:38 -0000

#33: Cert chain length as log metadata

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/c183b63d1c48841733707f1950b640098e2dfa19.

 The chain length was already a SHOULD.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>