Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #40 (rfc6962-bis): Auditor behavior

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 12:30:49 -0000

#40: Auditor behavior

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/6076dccaadfcd70af8f6ce3aa725aacd6e8f553e.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/40#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>