Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #22 (rfc6962-bis): Explain why there are three delivery mechanisms for SCTs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:46:24 -0000

#22: Explain why there are three delivery mechanisms for SCTs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/0cf9709247f82b2438202743ffeb95a9345f8675.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>