Subject: [Trans] [trans] #81 (rfc6962-bis): OIDs and IANA Considerations

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:03:32 -0000

#81: OIDs and IANA Considerations

 We currently use various OIDs for certificate extensions and OCSP response
 extensions that have been allocated under Google's private OID arc.

 We could switch to using OIDs allocated under an IETF/IANA OID arc.

 Melinda noted that, regardless of which OID arc we ultimately settle on,
 the IANA Considerations section will need to be updated.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>