Subject: [Trans] [trans] #76 (client-behavior): Normative client behavior specified in Section 3.4

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:56:50 -0000

#76: Normative client behavior specified in Section 3.4

 Section 3.4 does a much better job of explaining why there are 3 options
 for transmitting the SCT. However, the description of the certificate
 extension says that a certificate is more likely to be refused if any of
 the SCTs are now “invalid.” This statement cites specific TLS client
 behavior, which is out of scope.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/76>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>