Subject: [Trans] [trans] #68 (client-behavior): specification of sha-256 for the SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:05:08 -0000

#68: specification of sha-256 for the SCT

 Section 3.3 specifies use of SHA-256 for SCTs. This is not supportive of
 algorithm agility. The editors should check with the IESG to determine
 whether the IESG will be comfortable with specifying this hash, or whether
 they will require algorithm agility for hash algorithms used in this
 context.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/68>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>