Subject: [Trans] [trans] #65 (client-behavior): remove section 5.4 and reference to "Auditor" in section 3

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:57:51 -0000

#65: remove section 5.4 and reference to "Auditor" in section 3

 The WG has been told that the editors no longer believe that the audit
 function will be performed by a standalone entity. Thus the reference to
 an "Auditor" inn Section 3 is no longer appropriate. Also, Section 5.4
 does not provide an implementable spec of what an Auditor (or the audit
 function) does, so it should be removed. Since this function is performed
 by a log client, and specification of the behavior of such clients is out
 of scope for this doc, this is another reason to remove 5.4

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/65>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>