Subject: Re: [Trans] Use of private OIDs in WG (standard-track) documents

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:45:29 -0800

The assertion that this kind of trivia needs to be resolved before
adopting a working group document is a complete non-starter.  That
is just simply incorrect - a matter of personal preference, at
best.

I'd like to propose that the draft authors create a ticket
to the effect that the IANA considerations section needs revision
(which it does, regardless of which arc the OIDs belong to).

Melinda

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:04:00 +0100

> (which it does, regardless of which arc the OIDs belong to).

Ticket created.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online