Subject: [Trans] [trans] #63 (client-behavior): remove all normative references to client behavior

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:52:56 -0000

#63: remove all normative references to client behavior

 the text contains several normative statement about client behavior,
 especially for TLS clients.  Since the WG has decided to not specify
 client behavior in this doc, all of these need to be removed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/63>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>