Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #58 (rfc6962-bis): Stipulate a maximum number of STH's published per time unit (was: Maximise number of STH's published per time unit)

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:53:10 -0000

#58: Stipulate a maximum number of STH's published per time unit

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 A comment from the room (Kent i believe) made it obvious that the title of
 this ticket was far from good. I agree. Changing it.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/58#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:54:59 -0000

#58: Limit the number of STH's allowed to be published per time unit

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/58#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>