Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #47 (rfc6962-bis): Clarify how to deal with (minor) DER violations when manipulating a TBSCertificate

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 18:15:28 -0000

#47: Clarify how to deal with (minor) DER violations when manipulating a
TBSCertificate

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Closed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/b2e798e2d40a92989ce9c2855d099465bcea561f.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/47#comment:5>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>