Subject: [Trans] [trans] #78 (client-behavior): algorithm agility discussion is inadequate

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:00:52 -0000

#78: algorithm agility discussion is inadequate

 Section 6 does not provide an adequate description of how algorithm
 agility is achieved. It refers to Section 5.1, which defines log metadata.
 See other documents, e.g., RFC 6916, that describe algorithm agility for a
 security system as an illustration of the sort of description that is
 appropriate.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/78>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>