Subject: [Trans] [trans] #71 (client-behavior): Section 1 does not define mis-issuance

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:52:10 -0000

#71: Section 1 does not define mis-issuance

 Since mis-issuance is cited as the rationale for CT, it really must be
 defined here.
 text has been proposed to define mis-issuance, but has not been
 incorporated

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/71>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>