Subject: [Trans] [trans] #77 (client-behavior): normative client behavior specified in Section 5

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:59:07 -0000

#77: normative client behavior specified in Section 5

 Section 5 says that it describes “some” clients and “how they could
 function.” This section specifies some client behavior, but such
 specification is supposed to be out of scope. No text in this section
 ought to employ any RFC 2109 keywords if client behavior is out of scope,
 yet such keywords appear in most of the subsections.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/77>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>