Subject: [Trans] [trans] #70 (client-behavior): STH spec needs to define top-level extension syntax

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:09:24 -0000

#70: STH spec needs to define top-level extension syntax

 The description of the extensions field seems to be inspired by X.509v3.
 That's OK, but one needs to define a top-level format for extensions to
 ensure backward compatibility (as per v3 extensions)to make this work.
 That level of specification is missing here.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/70>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>