Subject: [Trans] [trans] #74 (client-behavior): normative statement of TLS client behavior in Section 3

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:55:47 -0000

#74: normative statement of TLS client behavior in Section 3

 Section 3 states:
 A certificate not accompanied by an SCT (either for the end-entity
 certificate or for a name-constrained intermediate the end-entity
 certificate chains to) MUST NOT be considered compliant by TLS clients.

 This is a normative statement about client behavior. Which is out of
 scope.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker      |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/74>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>