Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #24 (rfc6962-bis): Add a section about log metadata

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 13:24:25 -0000

#24: Add a section about log metadata

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/24#comment:5>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 05:41:34 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/24#comment:6>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>