Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #14 (rfc6962-bis): Clarify ASN.1 encoding

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 21:06:12 -0000

#14: Clarify ASN.1 encoding

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => needs-review

Comment:

 Whilst tackling this ticket, I took the opportunity to revamp the whole of
 section 3.4.  It's quite a big diff, but much of it is just moving
 sentences around.

 Since this is the only change between -06 and -07, you can view it here:
 http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-06&url2
 =draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-07

 P.S. Does anyone know why xml2rfc has not added sections 3.4.2.1 and
 3.4.2.2 to the table of contents?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  needs-review
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>