Subject: [Trans] Fwd: Date change for CARIS submissions

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:44:29 -0800

FYI.

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Date change for CARIS submissions
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:17:04 -0400
From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: ietf list <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Dear colleagues,

The Co-ordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) workshop
program committee is extending the deadline for submissions by one
week, to 10 April 2015.  The call for papers is available from
https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/caris/call-for-papers/.  For
more information on CARIS, please see
https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/caris/.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
IAB Chair