Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #82 (rfc6962-bis): Add a way to get the SCTs for entries returned by get-entries

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:09:28 -0000

#82: Add a way to get the SCTs for entries returned by get-entries

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 It is not really true that fetching over HTTPS provides integrity: for a
 start, HTTPS is only as good as its inputs, which could be corrupted
 before HTTPS gets its hands on them.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/82#comment:6>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:00:21 -0400

Fair point.

It would be accurate to say that use of HTTPS provides integrity
for SCTs when transmitted from a log to a log client.

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:35:05 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Added at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/9141ac77ec0b1f52c9c2c39a721aa3d46ab910ab.

 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/82#comment:7>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:23:03 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/82#comment:8>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>