Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #81 (rfc6962-bis): OIDs and IANA Considerations

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:44:55 -0000

#81: OIDs and IANA Considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 I don't have any strong opinion on this. Chairs: what does the WG prefer?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:34:24 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:49:01 +0100

Hmm. Not sure what closing this means! We should leave our existing OIDs?
And continue to allocate from the Google arc? Or what?

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:31:56 -0800

On 6/10/15 4:49 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Hmm. Not sure what closing this means! We should leave our existing
> OIDs? And continue to allocate from the Google arc? Or what?

Yes and yes, and and an OID section to the IANA considerations.

Melinda