Subject: [Trans] [trans] #91 (client-behavior): Clarify encoding of fields in the log client messages

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:36:03 -0000

#91: Clarify encoding of fields in the log client messages

 In section 4, log client messages, some fields are missing encoding.
 For example, the get-sth message defines the sha256_root_hash to be
 base64-encoded but not tree_head_signature.

-- 
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |  Milestone:
Component:  client-behavior   |    Version:
 Severity:  -                 |   Keywords:
------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/91>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:28:20 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  client-behavior => rfc6962-bis

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/91#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>