Subject: [Trans] Format of SCTs

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:28:52 +0100

I'd like to draw the WG's attention to
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/86, in which I propose that
we return SCTs ready-made instead of in pieces.

Opinions?

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:37:39 +0100

On 09/06/15 12:28, Ben Laurie wrote:
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/86, in which I propose
> that we return SCTs ready-made instead of in pieces.
>
> Opinions?

Works for me.

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online

---

From: Matt Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:00:47 +1000

> we return SCTs ready-made instead of in pieces.

Do eeeeeet.  Anything that reduces the number of places where transformation
can happen, and therefore introduce bugs, is a good thing.

- Matt

-- 
<liw> hut.fi has or used to have two nfs servers not-responding and
still-trying... don't know if their dns server was not-found... 4o4 would be
then a good name for the web server... endless hours of fun
<aj> "did you get a response from 4o4?" "nah, it just 404ed"