Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #4 (rfc6962-bis): Should we sign TBS for Certificates?

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:44:25 -0000

#4: Should we sign TBS for Certificates?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed: https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/81e3c1903b39bfa4b9d4a041ec1e55fba69e41a4.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/4#comment:5>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:47:04 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/4#comment:6>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>