Subject: [Trans] [trans] #93 (client-behavior): Monitor description: Inconsistency between intro and section 5.4

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:15:25 -0000

#93: Monitor description: Inconsistency between intro and section 5.4

 The introduction vaguely describes what monitors are doing (observing that
 a log is consistent, detection of mis-issued certificates on behalf of
 site owners). It should be more firm about the monitor's roles and it
 should be reflected more in-depth in section 5.4.
 Section 5.4 should mandate checking for mis-issued certificates by
 monitors (rather than an option - it's now a MAY).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  client-      |    Version:
  behavior               |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/93>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:27:55 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  client-behavior => rfc6962-bis

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/93#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>