Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #76 (rfc6962-bis): Normative client behavior specified in Section 3.4

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:12:19 -0000

#76: Normative client behavior specified in Section 3.4

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 I cannot find the referenced text, so I assume this is already fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/76#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:10:02 -0400

no. it is not fixed. See my message citing specific instances of 
normative client
behavior in 3 and 3.4

Steve

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:28:26 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/76#comment:3>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 01:17:12 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 [https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trans/DmYfE7Slx8DVCSrvyjS7nVfSc3w
 Steve Kent says]:

 > normative client behavior in 3 and 3.4

     Type:  defect       |      Status:  reopened

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/76#comment:4>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:25:04 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I cannot act on this feedback - there are numerous messages from Steve
 Kent referring to normative client behaviour, none that I've reviewed have
 outstanding actions that I can find.

 The actual text referred to needs to be quoted in this ticket.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/76#comment:5>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>