Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #71 (threat-analysis): Section 1 does not define mis-issuance

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:04:46 -0000

#71: Section 1 does not define mis-issuance

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-trans-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  rfc6962-bis => threat-analysis

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  threat-      |     Version:
  analysis               |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/71#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>