Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #90 (rfc6962-bis): Clarify how to turn a MerkleTreeLeaf into a leaf hash

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:45:22 -0000

#90: Clarify how to turn a MerkleTreeLeaf into a leaf hash

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/50f78c83a27c9e95180b5e3d349e0f4eda0423bd.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/90#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:29:05 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/90#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>