Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #79 (rfc6962-bis): Precertificate signature must be over something other than just the TBSCertificate

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:45:17 -0000

#79: Precertificate signature must be over something other than just the
TBSCertificate

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Ben, I note that the github commit you link to only fix spelling of
 precertificates, not adopting Rob's proposal, is that intentional?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/79#comment:8>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:25:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Resolving fixed, since this was reviewed previously.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/79#comment:12>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>