Subject: [Trans] [trans] #102 (rfc6962-bis): "root" should be "trust anchor"

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:47:26 -0000

#102: "root" should be "trust anchor"

 Through the I-D we refer to root certificates, whereas the intent (and the
 practice) is that the "roots" actually include intermediates, too.

 This seems important, since browsers also include intermediates in their
 trust anchors.

 So, we need to correct the use of the term "root" throughout the document.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/102>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>