Subject: [Trans] [trans] #98 (gossip): Update gossip-ct for 6962bis

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:33:16 -0000

#98: Update gossip-ct for 6962bis

 The gossip-ct draft (draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct) is written with RFC6962
 in mind. It should be written for 6962bis.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  gossip       |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/98>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:37:23 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 At least two issues have been identified:

 - STH issuance limit

 - base64 vs. binary format

 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/98#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>