Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #63 (rfc6962-bis): remove all normative references to client behavior

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:08:48 -0000

#63: remove all normative references to client behavior

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Not all normative statements about clients are about client behaviour.

 Suggest close "wontfix".

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG    |  Resolution:
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/63#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:09:25 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In any case, this ticket is too vague to action.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/63#comment:3>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:07:58 -0400

In my previous message I cited what I believe are normative references
about client behavior. Please indicate which ones you believe are not
about client behavior, and why.

Steve

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:08:33 -0400

really?

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:28:04 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG    |  Resolution:  wontfix
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/63#comment:4>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>