Subject: [Trans] [trans] #103 (gossip): Evaluate if we need tighter requirements around STHs when we take into account multiple logs.

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 00:23:42 -0000

#103: Evaluate if we need tighter requirements around STHs when we take into
account multiple logs.

 We've been kicking this around a bit, but wanted to make sure we captured
 it concretely.

 Bryan mentioned this in his emails also, see
 https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trans/7FR3aRVwi4FZLhmJfy9UnAxQNuU

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  gossip       |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/103>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>