Subject: [Trans] [trans] #104 (rfc6962-bis): Add SCT Inclusion Proof extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:09:05 -0000

#104: Add SCT Inclusion Proof extension

 If servers send inclusion proofs it reduces log load and increases client
 privacy.

 Add extensions to all three mechanisms (in-cert, TLS extension, OCSP
 extension) to allow this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker      |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/104>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:09:56 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Ticket #10 (particularly comment 6 and 8) covers this, but since that
 ticket is a bit hard to follow, let's keep this ticket open anyway.  :-)

 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/104#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>