Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #5 (rfc6962-bis): Add extensions to STH

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:58:32 -0000

#5: Add extensions to STH

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 We actually rolled this change back in https://github.com/google
 /certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/c7fa413ae0bb04c233c3825e00578ae78ad371b3.  IIRC, our thinking
 was that it wasn't worth bumping the STH version solely to add an
 extensions field for which we haven't yet thought of any uses.

 However, since ticket #106 just bumped the STH version to v2 (again!), it
 makes sense to re-introduce the STH extensions field now.

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/5#comment:6>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:58:54 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  reopened => new

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/5#comment:7>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:16:06 -0000

* status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/81c9479b155916db0cf91e86a76d40192ea2750a

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/5#comment:8>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:25:41 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/5#comment:9>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>