Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #106 (rfc6962-bis): Include LogID in the STH structure (TreeHeadSignature)

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:53:11 -0000

#106: Include LogID in the STH structure (TreeHeadSignature)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/7e8452137324129330f0f895e421af407c2606b3 and the two preceding
 commits (d2c5626cfb6ed4f00dcc37bbb71ba212581b87cc and
 f9a3420b69583b9959ffb252db5ccbcfc3a3b57d).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/106#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:29:23 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/106#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>