Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #98 (gossip): Update gossip-ct for 6962bis

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:16:50 -0000

#98: Update gossip-ct for 6962bis

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Addressed in upcoming -01 (commit ca35e2f in https://github.com/ln5/draft-
 ietf-trans-gossip).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip       |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/98#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:16:58 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip       |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/98#comment:3>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>