Subject: [Trans] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 06:50:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Attack Model for Certificate Transparency
        Author          : Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an attack model for the Web PKI context in
   which security mechanisms to detect mis-issuance of web site
   certificates will be developed. The model provides an analysis of
   detection and remediation mechanisms for both syntactic and semantic
   mis-issuance. The model introduces an outline of attacks to organize
   the discussion. The model also describes the roles played by the
   elements of the Certificate Transparency (CT) system, to establish a
   context for the model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/