Subject: [Trans] [trans] #110 (rfc6962-bis): Reorganize requirements into appropriate sections

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:28:51 -0000

#110: Reorganize requirements into appropriate sections

 The "Log Format and Operation" section should describe just that.
 Requirements for other parties (Submitters, CAs, TLS servers and TLS
 clients) should be moved into more appropriate sections.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/110>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:29:38 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/0da7e2c942b7323c05a24944d2dcf89c62617618 and the preceding 26
 commits.

 This is the only change between -09 and -10:
 https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-09&url2
 =draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-10

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/110#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:05:04 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/110#comment:2>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>