Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #100 (gossip): Review in light of blocking

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:27:42 -0000

#100: Review in light of blocking

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Sections "Censorship/Blocking considerations" and "Blocking
 Recommendations" added to upcoming -01 (commit 2f98976 in
 https://github.com/ln5/draft-ietf-trans-gossip).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip       |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/100#comment:1>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>