Subject: [Trans] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-kent-trans-architecture-01.txt

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 16:10:38 -0500

This is the top level architecture document I offered to write at the
Prague meeting. The -00 version had too much in it, including appendices
grabbed from 6962-bis. This version is much smaller and tries to provide
a system overview, without stating any requirements. It cites 6962-bis 
as the
log spec, alludes to other docs as specs for the other elements of CT, and
cites the threat model as appropriate. (Some of the intro text from 
threat model
was moved here.)

We'll be posting initial cuts of these other docs over the next week or so.

Steve

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-kent-trans-architecture-01.txt
Date: 	Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:02:39 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Certificate Transparency (CT) System Architecture
         Authors         : Stephen Kent
                           David Mandelberg
                           Karen Seo
	Filename        : draft-kent-trans-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-11-17

Abstract:
    This document describes the architecture for Certificate Transparency
    (CT) focusing on the Web PKI context. It defines the goals of CT and
    the elements that comprise the CT system. It also describes the major
    features of these elements. Other documents, cited in the References,
    establish requirements for these CT system elements and describe
    their operation in greater detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kent-trans-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kent-trans-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kent-trans-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt