Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #81 (rfc6962-bis): OIDs and IANA Considerations

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 01:43:27 -0000

#81: OIDs and IANA Considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]
 * status:  reopened => new

Comment:

 Re-assigning this ticket to Rob so that once tickets #10 and #104 are
 closed we could ask for new OIDs.
 (Rob, that is not to indicate you should be doing it - please feel free to
 re-assign once we can ask for new OIDs).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:4>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:40:40 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => assigned

     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:5>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>