Subject: [Trans] [trans] #122 (rfc6962-bis): TLS server requirements

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:42:36 -0000

#122: TLS server requirements

 Section 7 describes some (but probably not all) requirements for TLS
 servers. As such I’d prefer to see this text in a separate document that
 provides a clear description of requirements in one place. Also, to make
 the scope of these requirements clear to readers, one probably should talk
 about “CT-aware” or “CT-enabled” TLS servers.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/122>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>