Subject: [Trans] [trans] #123 (rfc6962-bis): log clients description too informal, incomplete

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:46:04 -0000

#123: log clients description too informal, incomplete

 Section 9 discusses log clients, but uses a lot of language that is not
 normative, e.g., “might perform” and “typical clients should [sic]
 function” and “somehow exchange STHs”. This section should be removed and
 a more thorough discussion of requirements provided in a set of separate
 documents, using appropriate standards language.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/123>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>