Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #137 (rfc6962-bis): Section 13, an unlucky number?

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:19:28 -0000

#137: Section 13, an unlucky number?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Probably better to simply delete the section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/137#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:19:52 -0000

Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/5e4ae0542cff7399b7fd3142d141ee80af65c132.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/137#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:19:59 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/137#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:17:47 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/137#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>