Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #64 (rfc6962-bis): remove specification of signature and hash lags from section 2

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:55:20 -0000

#64: remove specification of signature and hash lags from section 2

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Merged.

-- 
--------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/64#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:33:27 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/64#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>