Subject: [Trans] [trans] #114 (rfc6962-bis): Name the OCSP Stapling TLS extension correctly

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 12:41:52 -0000

#114: Name the OCSP Stapling TLS extension correctly

 Currently we say "where the OCSP response is provided in the
 certificate_status TLS extension".

 "certificate_status" is the name of the handshake message type (defined by
 RFC6066) with which a TLS server can "staple" an OCSP response, but it is
 not the name of the TLS extension.

 The name of the TLS extension is "status_request".

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/114>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>