Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #135 (rfc6962-bis): Subjects (vs. Monitors) observing logs?

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:02:03 -0000

#135: Subjects (vs. Monitors)  observing logs?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/5fe8caf0361bd4c7daff8d02458e4aa0308f15d4.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/135#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:16:26 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/135#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>