Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #93 (rfc6962-bis): Monitor description: Inconsistency between intro and section 5.4

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:57:35 -0000

#93: Monitor description: Inconsistency between intro and section 5.4

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 I believe this is now addressed more in-depth by the architecture
 document, so I propose leaving the current text in-place (which was
 improved when Rob Stradling re-hauled the clients section).

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/93#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:33:52 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/93#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>