Subject: [Trans] [trans] #124 (rfc6962-bis): introduction needs work

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:16:08 -0000

#124: introduction needs work

 The architecture document presents a much clearer characterization of CT
 goals and a description of how each CT element contributes to those goals.
 Please extract some of that text and use it here.
 Ideally, this doc should cite the architecture doc, and vic versa, but
 given the planned milestones ...

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/124>
trans <http://tools.ietf.org/trans/>