Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #136 (rfc6962-bis): inconsistent discussion of mis-issued certs and compliance

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:54:32 -0000

#136: inconsistent discussion of mis-issued certs and compliance

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 What is inconsistent about that? If a certificate has not been logged, it
 necessarily cannot be accompanied by an SCT and is therefore non-
 compliant.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/136#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:34:29 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/136#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>