Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #104 (rfc6962-bis): Add SCT Inclusion Proof extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:45:02 -0000

#104: Add SCT Inclusion Proof extension

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 In conjunction with closing ticket #10, I think it would make sense to
 "resolve as duplicate" this ticket.

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  blocker          |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/104#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:46:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker          |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/104#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>