Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #10 (rfc6962-bis): Permit Precertificate SCTs to be delivered via OCSP Stapling and the TLS Extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:42:27 -0000

#10: Permit Precertificate SCTs to be delivered via OCSP Stapling and the TLS
Extension

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Draft -11 added the new extension envisaged by comment:6, so I think this
 ticket should be closed now.  I left 3 TODOs in the doc, but I will
 (re)open separate tickets to address these.

 You can see the relevant changes using rfcdiff (although note that ticket
 #105 was also addressed in -11):
 https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-10&url2
 =draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-11

 Alternatively, here's the PR:
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/89

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/10#comment:17>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:45:56 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/10#comment:18>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>