Subject: [Trans] [trans] #140 (rfc6962-bis): move section 8 to CA specification

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 05:06:46 -0000

#140: move section 8 to CA specification

 Section 8 is devoted to CA's but doesn't specify the requirements using
 RFC 2119 terms. Also, there are other CA requirements that need to be
 covered, e.g., metadata such as max chain length, how this data is
 acquired by the CA.  There needs to be more discussion of CA requirements
 and clarification of what apects are not covered by the CT architecture.
 Ideally, this would be in a separate document to avoid making 6962-bis
 more complicated.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical     |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/140>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>