Subject: [Trans] [trans] #139 (rfc6962-bis): move text re: domain labels to CA specification

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 08:00:27 -0000

#139: move text re: domain labels to CA specification

 Section 4 describes the problems posed by private domain labels and
 corresponding requirements for CAs -- a redacted name label design, and
 name-constrained intermediate CA certificates. If the working group agrees
 to have this document focus on log operation, this section should be moved
 to a specification for CAs. It could then be cited by the specification
 for Monitors and TLS clients.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/139>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>