Subject: [Trans] [trans] #143 (rfc6962-bis): Putting TLS server guidance in one place

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 06:11:41 -0000

#143: Putting TLS server guidance in one place

 Section 7 recommends that a TLS server provide SCTs from multiple logs.
 Section 12.5 provides additional and more detailed reasons for this
 recommendation.  It would be simpler for the reader and a more complete
 explanation to put all of this reasoning in one place, i.e., to move the
 12.5 text to Section 7. If these observations are still wanted in Section
 12, one could put a pointer in Section 12 to the Section 7 text.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/143>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>