Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #127 (rfc6962-bis): confusing case is allowed: submission of pre-cert without embedding SCT in issued cert

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:13:33 -0000

#127: confusing case is allowed: submission of pre-cert without embedding SCT in
issued cert

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Keeping the "MAY", because too many valid cases won't have the SCTs
 embedded, but adding some examples to clarify:

 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/113

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]   |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/127#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:04:42 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/127#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:16:33 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/de8df75f283f5d7295008642e6d0c8838b1e4029

 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/127#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:05:02 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/127#comment:6>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>