Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #109 (rfc6962-bis): log shutdown timeline and behavior

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:42:30 -0000

#109: log shutdown timeline and behavior

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/109#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:35:35 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Out for review in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/pull/109 .

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/109#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:03:46 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Committed in https://github.com/eranmes/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/aff27bb64072c95072b9c9ce4fd874c0920fd6bd .
 dkg / linus, please let me know if the added text still doesn't address
 the Gossip protocol's needs.

 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/109#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:12:19 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis            |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/109#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>