Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #140 (rfc6962-bis): move section 8 to CA specification

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:03:04 -0000

#140: move section 8 to CA specification

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 2119 issues fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/ba6743b1b2e41eea15be40da045509a2e0654bdd

-- 
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  critical      |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/140#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:05:39 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Moving to review.  As agreed with the chairs, we've only addressed the
 2119 issues.  Punting on the rest.

 Priority:  critical      |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/140#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 20:55:40 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Agreed that the additional material should be in a different document.

-- 
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical      |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/140#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>