Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #50 (client-behavior): Ordering of revocation checking and SCT processing by TLS Clients

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 10:56:13 -0000

#50: Ordering of revocation checking and SCT processing by TLS Clients

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
            [email-masked]

-- 
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  client-behavior           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/50#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:02:49 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-trans-
            [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  client-behavior          |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/50#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>