Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #113 (rfc6962-bis): Add advice about the tls-feature TLS extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:22:42 -0000

#113: Add advice about the tls-feature TLS extension

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
--------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/113#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:29:35 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I think it is unclear that EE certs should _never_ have this extension,
 and saying anything weaker seems pointless.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/113#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 13:07:25 -0000

Partially fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/2db89658eda02bf97c6b6bf71f8c99df4cbbd664

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/113#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:54:29 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fully fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/a24fca772c3b95198cc909fd5aceb04003063ae4

 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/113#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:46:46 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/113#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>