Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #126 (rfc6962-bis): text leaves open the possibility that a submitter might not verify the returned SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:07:29 -0000

#126: text leaves open the possibility that a submitter might not verify the
returned SCT

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Addressed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/ad41426d868446f73f5da6e62c08f21326f34476.

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/126#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:04:24 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/126#comment:6>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>