Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #112 (rfc6962-bis): Consider permitting the status_request_v2 TLS extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:14:41 -0000

#112: Consider permitting the status_request_v2 TLS extension

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/112#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:15:04 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 PR sent to address this issue:

 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/124/files

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/112#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:11:55 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/9c921489a544a9538da05328f5f51fc772774fb9

 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/112#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:14:23 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/112#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>