Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #108 (rfc6962-bis): TLS session resumption: Server MUST NOT send SCTs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:53:42 -0000

#108: TLS session resumption: Server MUST NOT send SCTs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/robstradling/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/765a6eee0a878ef672090e0bcba4851f06c19909 and
 https://github.com/robstradling/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/4d594149f6c5f4ae5fc42f3e297462ee08534c1c

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/108#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 20:58:28 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/108#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>