Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #87 (rfc6962-bis): Add reference to threat analysis document

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 10:25:22 -0000

#87: Add reference to threat analysis document

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
            [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/87#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 12:08:41 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/04998a33dd7d6008460b33c7b871efb77a4a66e3

 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/87#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 20:56:33 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/87#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>