Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #150 (threat-analysis): Architecture document: Indicate missing SCT is equivalent to invalid one

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:56:16 -0000

#150: Architecture document: Indicate missing SCT is equivalent to invalid one

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Fair enough.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  threat-      |     Version:
  analysis               |  Resolution:  invalid
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/150#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>