Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #151 (threat-analysis): Architecture document: Only the leaf cert + timestamp are in the SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:54:55 -0000

#151: Architecture document: Only the leaf cert + timestamp are in the SCT

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 SGTM, with the extra benefit of not repeating information that's already
 in another document.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  threat-      |     Version:
  analysis               |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/151#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>