Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #142 (rfc6962-bis): Specify what TLS clients should send in the extension_data of the transparency_info TLS extension

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:03:59 -0000

#142: Specify what TLS clients should send in the extension_data of the
transparency_info TLS extension

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Other things the client can send:
 - List of Log IDs.

-- 
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/142#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>