Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #154 (rfc6962-bis): CSR extension to convey a certificate subscriber's CT preferences to the CA

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:48:16 -0000

#154: CSR extension to convey a certificate subscriber's CT preferences to the CA

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The OID 1.3.101.79 has been reserved for this proposed CSR extension.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/154#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:34:25 -0000

Certificate subscribers will also need to be able to communicate name
 redaction requirements to CAs.  One way to do that would be to require the
 CSR to have:
   - all of the required domain name(s) in a SAN extension.
   - a corresponding "redacted labels" extension (OID 1.3.101.77, with
 syntax as defined by 6962-bis).

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/154#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:52:47 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  rfc6962-bis => to-be-decided

Component:  to-be-decided            |     Version:

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/154#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>