Subject: [Trans] [trans] #155 (rfc6962-bis): Describe how to match SCTs to certificates

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 12:39:30 -0000

#155: Describe how to match SCTs to certificates

 To capture the discussion here:
 https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trans/f6t4-uILmlOTg8W4IkwHI16LZx0

 Seems sensible to have a description of one way a client could match SCTs
 to a certificate in the chain, given SCTs could match name-redacted
 intermediates.

 This is related to ticket 23.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |    Version:
 Severity:  -                 |   Keywords:
------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/155>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:24:07 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/155#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>