Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #141 (rfc6962-bis): expanding audit description

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:34:27 -0000

#141: expanding audit description

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 From issue #134 which I've just merged to this one:
 "Section 12 says that TLS clients can use logs and SCTs to reduce the
 likelihood that they will accept misissued [sic] certificates. Since
 direct access to a log to acquire an inclusion proof is viewed as bad from
 a privacy perspective, it’s not clear what sort of log access by a client
 is being suggested here. This needs to be clarified, or just removed."

 Point out there are privacy implications of clients directly communicating
 with logs, which the use of proxies can alleviate.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/141#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 17:07:38 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Landed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/5ba34b4843d89a53089995ce814d683ed98c8659

 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/141#comment:6>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:02:12 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/141#comment:7>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>