Subject: [Trans] Open issues update

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 12:27:49 -0800

As of this afternoon, we have only one remaining open ticket
(https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/124) on
6962-bis, concerning the clarity of the introduction.
Personally, I find it sufficiently clear with respect to the
entire document (that is to say that the introduction
provides sufficient background to understand the rest of
the document) and am generally not a fan of redundant
document content, which can be a maintenance headache and
can get out of sync.

That said, if anybody feels strongly about this they need
to contribute some text.  Steve Kent currently owns the
ticket but anybody can write something up.

On the other hand, if nobody else feels strongly about
this I propose closing it as wontfix.  Lack of text will
tend to be highly suggestive of nobody else feeling
strongly.

Melinda

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 20:32:49 +0000

> On the other hand, if nobody else feels strongly about this I propose closing
> it as wontfix.  Lack of text will tend to be highly suggestive of nobody else
> feeling strongly.

I will pro-actively say that I support doing nothing here.