Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #153 (rfc6962-bis): Finish documenting support for RFC6962 (v1) structures in TransInfo

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:58:18 -0000

#153: Finish documenting support for RFC6962 (v1) structures in TransInfo

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Out for review in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/pull/135
 In short:
 - Removed all v1 structs because I didn't see a compelling reason to keep
 them.
 - Explained V1/V2 interoperability.
 - Specified a way for V1 and V2 SCTs to co-exist in a certificate.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/153#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:36:30 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/153#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:12:40 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Landed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/ddaff4fc87cb52bbcb84891abec6cdac371d2935

 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/153#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:17:19 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/153#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>