Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #57 (rfc6962-bis): Clients MUST NOT match the redaction label with a "*" label

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 17:38:08 -0000

#57: Clients MUST NOT match the redaction label with a "*" label

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/744e4dbceed5ad46e8f5b3e52b122961cee657e1, please review.

-- 
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/57#comment:6>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 23:29:44 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis               |     Version:
 Severity:  -                         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/57#comment:7>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>