Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #134 (rfc6962-bis): client use of logs to detect mis-issued certs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:33:26 -0000

#134: client use of logs to detect mis-issued certs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Marking as a duplicate of issue #141, even though it's not really a
 duplicate, since addressing issue #141 would make this issue obsolete. I
 will add the privacy concerns to issue #141.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/134#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>