Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #132 (rfc6962-bis): unclear motivation for and handling of re-logging entries from a frozen log

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:18:40 -0000

#132: unclear motivation for and handling of re-logging entries from a frozen log

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Melinda/Paul, please review the fix.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/132#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:28:30 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/132#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>