Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #131 (rfc6962-bis): missing guidance for TLS servers to select logs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:17:04 -0000

#131: missing guidance for TLS servers to select logs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Out for review https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/pull/137, adopting David's suggestion.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/131#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:14:16 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Landed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/f2c1120f8f77461b8d36224ac211eef8257efa33

 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/131#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:24:33 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/131#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>