Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #81 (rfc6962-bis): OIDs and IANA Considerations

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:46:33 -0000

#81: OIDs and IANA Considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/0bbcfa5a6feb92cd781978d3757f251aaa8cf0bc

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:7>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:19:12 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/81#comment:8>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>