Subject: [Trans] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-gossip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency  of the IETF.

        Title           : Gossiping in CT
        Authors         : Linus Nordberg
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Tom Ritter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-gossip-02.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The logs in Certificate Transparency are untrusted in the sense that
   the users of the system don't have to trust that they behave
   correctly since the behaviour of a log can be verified to be correct.

   This document tries to solve the problem with logs presenting a
   "split view" of their operations.  It describes three gossiping
   mechanisms for Certificate Transparency: SCT Feedback, STH
   Pollination and Trusted Auditor Relationship.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-gossip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-gossip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-gossip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/