Subject: [Trans] Fwd: Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 12:30:04 -0800

There's apparently been a change in remote participation
policy - please note that it seems that if you wish to
participate from a remote location, or even just listen,
you'll need to register for the meeting as a remote
participant (no charge).

Melinda

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:22:43 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

You may use Meetecho to participate in or just observe any session being 
held in Buenos Aires. Here are the requirements and details.

1. Individuals are required to register for the meeting to observe or 
participate via Meetecho.
- Individuals are required to enter registration I.D and name when 
logging into a session via Meetecho
- The name must match that used to register for the meeting
- Please register even if you are participating as part of remote hub
- There is no cost to register as a remote attendee. Register 
here:http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html.

2. Participation includes the ability to transmit audio and video via 
the Meetecho virtual queue.
- The virtual queue permits remote attendees to share audio and video if 
they choose, see here for more information: 
https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/UMPIRE_Project
- Anyone who thinks they may want to participate by transmitting audio / 
video should perform the Meetecho self-test prior to the start of the 
session: http://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Self_Test

3. WG Chairs will control the virtual queue, unmuting and muting of 
remote participants

4. The agenda for the WG sessions, as well as more detail on how to use 
Meetecho to participate, can be found here: 
https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/.