Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #144 (rfc6962-bis): Need to specify how the CA requirements in 12.3 are to be met

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 12:33:10 -0000

#144: Need to specify how the CA requirements in 12.3 are to be met

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Good point about specifying behaviour of CAs - the definition of a 'single
 entity'  is unclear and anyway, the purpose of this section is to point
 out the dangers of over-redaction.
 It is hard to define what over-redaction is here, so my proposal (after
 talking to Rob about it) is to point out to the PSL as an example of
 domains for which redacted precertificates would be 'overly-redacted' and
 make this section more informative, less prescriptive.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/144#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 14:30:18 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Out for review in
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/131

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/144#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:20:20 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Merged in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/1049bc98995aaf10f7dff01bf6ba5728b49ce0aa, please review.

 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/144#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:29:15 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/144#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>