Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #124 (rfc6962-bis): introduction needs work

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:12:56 -0000

#124: introduction needs work

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Steve, can you please point out particular text in the introduction that
 is less clear than text used in the architecture document?

 Will be happy to re-use some text from that document, but for me the
 introduction is pretty straightforward (which isn't surprising given my
 familiarity with the topic. A fresh opinion would help here).

-- 
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis   |     Version:
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/124#comment:1>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>