Subject: [Trans] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:35:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency  of the IETF.

        Title           : Attack Model and Threat for Certificate Transparency
        Author          : Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an attack model and discusses threats for
   the Web PKI context in which security mechanisms to detect mis-
   issuance of web site certificates are being developed. The model
   provides an analysis of detection and remediation mechanisms for
   both syntactic and semantic mis-issuance. The model introduces an
   outline of attacks to organize the discussion. The model also
   describes the roles played by the elements of the Certificate
   Transparency (CT) system, to establish a context for the model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/