Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #101 (gossip): Handle Shutdown Log Case

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 11:44:23 -0000

#101: Handle Shutdown Log Case

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip         |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/101#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 17:36:02 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip         |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/101#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>