Subject: [Trans] Starting working group last call, draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 13:15:56 -0800

This is to announce the beginning of working group last call
for draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis.  The purpose of working group
last call is to establish working group consensus that the
document is ready for publication.

Please give the draft a thorough review and post comments to
this mailing list.  Document review is one of the most significant
contributions you can make to the work of the IETF, and we
encourage newer participants who've never done a document review
before to join in (if you've got questions about how to review
a document, please contact Paul or me directly).

The URL for the draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis/

Last call closes in three weeks, on June 16, at 23:59 GMT.

Many thanks for all the work done so far, and for the reviews
yet to come.

Melinda & Paul

---

From: Eran Messeri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 13:57:25 +0100

To assist and ease review of RFC6962-bis, a document highlighting the
changes can be found at the bottom of:
https://sites.google.com/site/certificatetransparency/ct-v2-rfc6962-bis

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:15 PM, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Trans mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trans
>