Subject: [Trans] Restarting working group last call on 6962-bis

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:18:13 -0800

Hi, all:

As you may have seen, a new version of 6962-bis has
been published, in response to comments during working
group last call.  Eran's summary of changes was posted
yesterday, here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/trans/Y3WtNOPT0eUrjWLQtbF4AFqJnBY

The URL for the document is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis/

Please give it a read and indicate whether or not you feel the
document is ready for IETF review and publication.  WGLC will
last two weeks and close at 23:59 on Saturday, 24 September 2016.

Many thanks,

Melinda & Paul

---

From: Andrew Ayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:06:12 -0700

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:18:13 -0800

> last two weeks and close at 23:59 on Saturday, 24 September 2016.

Looks good to me.

Regards,
Andrew