Subject: [Trans] Upcoming meeting

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:55:28 -0800

Hi, all:

We're starting to put together an agenda for the upcoming meeting.
There are some obvious topics for which we're planning on allocating
time:

1) the state of the discussion of obtaining proofs (the issues
   raised by Richard Barnes and EKR.  Any updates on log extension
   performance numbers would be excellent, as well

2) name redaction

3) the binary blobs logging draft.  We're giving Frank time on the
   agenda to discuss the draft but the primary use case seems to be
   software distribution (packages transparency, basically) and
   it looks like there's been some activity in this space outside of
   the IETF.  If anyone could provide an update, we'd be grateful

There's the recurring question of a client (fsvo "client") behavior
draft and whether or not it's time for some work on that.

There's been no publicly visible activity on DNSSEC but let us know if
there's something that would benefit from face-to-face discussion.

Please let us know if there are issues to add to the agenda.  As always,
we prefer to spend meeting time on topics which have had already had
active discussion on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Melinda & Paul