Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #188: Specify an empty consistency proof for equal tree sizes

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 14:21:06 -0000

#188: Specify an empty consistency proof for equal tree sizes
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  eranm@…      |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/7923c89c746c9f0a6d844b70856dd8bdab0e7fbe.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/188#comment:1>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 15:32:52 -0000

#188: Specify an empty consistency proof for equal tree sizes
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  eranm@…      |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/188#comment:2>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project