Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #181: Consolidate "Add Chain" and "Add PreCertChain" endpoints

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 08:39:12 -0000

#181: Consolidate "Add Chain" and "Add PreCertChain" endpoints
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment (by eranm@…):

 Out for review in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/pull/248, feedback welcome.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 08:42:53 -0000

Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Change merged - chairs, please review.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:5>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 08:43:01 -0000

#181: Consolidate "Add Chain" and "Add PreCertChain" endpoints
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-----------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@… => eranm@…
 * status:  new => assigned

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:6>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 17:31:51 -0000

#181: Consolidate "Add Chain" and "Add PreCertChain" endpoints
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:7>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 12:41:12 -0000

Type:  defect       |      Status:  reopened

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>
 * milestone:  review =>

Comment:

 My bad - that has not been resolved yet and the PR not actually merged.
 Reverting resolution.

 Andrew Ayer objected to that, in https://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/trans/current/msg02874.html, I'll follow up with him to better
 understand the objection and we'll bring it back to the list once we have
 a clear suggestion.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:8>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 11:09:21 -0000

* milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Please review the solution Rob has implemented in
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/262.

 This was supported on the list by:
 * Linus Nordberg https://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/trans/current/msg02972.html
 * Richard Barnes: https://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/trans/current/msg02974.html

 (and I support it too, obviously)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/181#comment:9>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project