Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #160: New get-sths API for fetching all STHs in a given time range

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 14:06:45 -0000

#160: New get-sths API for fetching all STHs in a given time range
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rob.stradling@…  |       Owner:  rob.stradling@…
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * component:  to-be-decided => rfc6962-bis

Comment:

 Given recent support for this feature (https://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/trans/current/msg02865.html), moving to the -bis component.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/160#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project