Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #168: Remove STH from `get-entries` response

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 16:32:14 -0000

#168: Remove STH from `get-entries` response
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  to-be-decided  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment (by eranm@…):

 Committed in https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/4e17e18ac6562d940572f86dd314935b7d003a6b, before I actually
 took notice of Ben's objection (apologies!).

 I've followed-up with Ben out-of-band, but we haven't concluded the
 discussion yet, so I suggest leaving it open until we do.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/168#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 16:59:30 -0000

Priority:  major          |   Milestone:  review
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Reverted per Ben's objection and Andrew Ayer's objection on the list:
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trans/current/msg02848.html

 Given the justification for keeping it, suggest closing as wontfix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/168#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 21:00:52 -0000

#168: Remove STH from `get-entries` response
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:  review
Component:  to-be-decided  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/168#comment:5>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project