Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #182: Clarify notation in the Merkle tree section

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 12:50:32 -0000

#182: Clarify notation in the Merkle tree section
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-----------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@… => eranm@…
 * status:  new => assigned
 * component:  to-be-decided => rfc6962-bis

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/182#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 16:30:51 -0000

Comment (by eranm@…):

 A follow-up PR is out:
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/251

 It'd get too messy to merge Richard's original PR and incorporate Ben's
 comments in a follow-up commit, so I've merged it all to a new PR.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/182#comment:5>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 10:35:04 -0000

Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Merged - please review.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/182#comment:6>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 16:51:39 -0000

#182: Clarify notation in the Merkle tree section
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/182#comment:7>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project