Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #187: Use IANA-managed OIDs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 15:12:45 -0000

#187: Use IANA-managed OIDs
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  to-be-decided  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment (by rob.stradling@…):

 OIDs from the 1.3.101 arc are also being used by the CURDLE WG in draft-
 ietf-curdle-pkix.

 Rich Salz mentioned that "Work is in progress to turn the arc over to IETF
 / IANA / someone-like-us." [1]

 I propose that we close this ticket as "wontfix".

 [1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spasm/656DnTC7JKjuyY8Z_U-
 FaBowWh8

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/187#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 15:15:44 -0000

> I propose that we close this ticket as "wontfix".

 In other words, let's continue to use the OIDs from the 1.3.101 arc.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/187#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 15:35:44 -0000

#187: Use IANA-managed OIDs
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  to-be-decided  |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/187#comment:5>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 12:53:57 -0000

ietf-curdle-pkix.
 >
 > Rich Salz mentioned that "Work is in progress to turn the arc over to
 IETF / IANA / someone-like-us." [1]

 See this I-D:
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry

 Should TRANS produce a similar document for the OIDs under the 1.3.101 arc
 that we're using?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/187#comment:6>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project