Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #177: Instructions for constructing leaf hash from cert + SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:48:02 -0000

#177: Instructions for constructing leaf hash from cert + SCT
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by rob.stradling@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/d04286f962a49c99ae177b053133d9fec8b299be (which also fixed
 #178)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/177#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 02:39:18 -0000

#177: Instructions for constructing leaf hash from cert + SCT
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/177#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project