Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #190: Simplify data structures in 6962-bis

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 13:46:17 -0000

#190: Simplify data structures in 6962-bis
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  eranm@…      |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by rob.stradling@…):

 PR 256 has been merged (see also #176).

 Eran wrote...
 "See if there are any additional data structures that can be
 removed/simplified or renamed to reflect their true meaning."
 ...so let's leave this ticket open for now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/190#comment:2>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:32:55 -0000

Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 I think this could be now closed.
 We've removed what can be removed, made it clear that implementations can
 store data the way they see fit as long as the submission structure can be
 recreated and IMHO the names of the remaining data structures have
 sensible names.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/190#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project