Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #160: New get-sths API for fetching all STHs in a given time range

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:34:30 -0000

#160: New get-sths API for fetching all STHs in a given time range
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rob.stradling@…  |       Owner:  rob.stradling@…
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:
Component:  to-be-decided    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * component:  rfc6962-bis => to-be-decided

Comment:

 Changing component to TBD because there was no consensus around adding
 that, and some consensus around not having it:
 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trans/current/msg02962.html

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/160#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project