Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #174: Remove use of `digitally-signed`?

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:38:30 -0000

#174: Remove use of `digitally-signed`?
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-----------------------
Changes (by rob.stradling@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/8d5068f335b5013944e37191fb4cda4cb26cc473 and
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/5abcd60e6d8cd98aabccae827a3e80e6283f5fb5

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/174#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 02:40:35 -0000

#174: Remove use of `digitally-signed`?
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/174#comment:5>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project