Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #162: Bound the set of artifacts a log is expected to produce

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:06:40 -0000

#162: Bound the set of artifacts a log is expected to produce
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  rlb@…        |       Owner:  eranm@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis  |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-----------------------
Changes (by eranm@…):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 The 2nd suggestion was implemented by Rob in https://github.com/google
 /certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/267

 I think this is enough to defer handling the bigger idea of a "Strict CT"
 variant in a separate document.

 Setting milestone to review for the chairs to either close this issue or
 move it to the 'to-be-decided' component.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/162#comment:4>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project