Subject: [Trans] Fwd: IETF 100 Preliminary Agenda

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:36:06 -0800

Hi, all:

The preliminary agenda for IETF 100 has been posted.  Note
that it is subject to change, and could well do so.  We are
tentatively scheduled for Monday afternoon.

Now is a very good time to be identifying issues that would
benefit from face-to-face discussion and that will need time
during the meeting.  As always, things that have been discussed
on the mailing list take priority over those that haven't when
it comes to creating the meeting agenda.  Please let Paul and
me know if you're going to be requesting a session slot.

Melinda

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IETF 100 Preliminary Agenda
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:07:12 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked], IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

IETF 100
Singapore
November 11-17, 2017
Host: Cisco

The IETF 100 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will
be published on Friday, October 20, 2017.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.txt

IETF 100 Information: https://ietf.org/meeting/100/index.html
Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 100 events!

Social Event
	Date: Tuesday, 14 November 2017
	Time: 19:00 - 22:00
	Cost: $35 USD per ticket, limit two per attendee. 	Hosted by: Cisco
	Location: S.E.A. Aquarium, Resorts World Sentosa

	More information: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/100/social-event.html
	Link to purchase Social Tickets:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf100/eventticket.py

Hackathon 	Signup:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf100/hackathonregistration.py
	More information: http://ietf.org/hackathon/100-hackathon.html
	Keep up to date by subscribing to:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
	Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF100SprintSignUp
	More information:
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF100Sprint