Subject: [Trans] Minutes uploaded

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:14:26 +0800

Minutes from this afternoon's session have been uploaded to:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-100-trans/
Please take a moment to review them and send any updates/
corrections to the mailing list.

You'll note that there are several issues requiring discussion,
and we'll be bringing them to the mailing list individually.

Many thanks to DKG for taking minutes and to Rich Salz for
Jabber scribing.

Melinda

---

From: Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:41:19 +0100

Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-100-trans/

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Linus Nordberg presents about Gossip

open question about whether we should refactor it.

Not many people have read the gossip draft.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

If the working group would rather see refactoring than publishing of the
current document (after addressing issues identified by ED review),
please identify author(s).

The current authors will resume work at the end of this week.