Subject: Re: [Trans] [Public Notary Transparency Wiki] #146: SCT Feedback doesn't account for privacy-sensitive EE certs

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:48:23 -0000

#146: SCT Feedback doesn't account for privacy-sensitive EE certs
---------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  david@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major    |   Milestone:
Component:  gossip   |     Version:
 Severity:  -        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:           |
---------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Changes (by melinda.shore@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 From Linus:

 {{{
 I think that #146 [0] should be closed as wontfix since the sections of
 6962bis that it refers to no longer exist.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans/ticket/146#comment:3>
Public Notary Transparency  Wiki <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/trans>
My example project