Subject: [Trans] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2018 06:04:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Attack and Threat Model for Certificate Transparency
        Author          : Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-16.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines an attack model and discusses threats based on
   the system design presented in [I-D.ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis].  It
   analyzes potential vulnerabilities associated with that design, and
   considers compromises of system elements and malicious behavior by
   such elements.  It does not consider implementation vulnerabilities,
   including ones that might enable denial of service attacks against
   these elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/