Subject: [Trans] Request for well-known URI: ct

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:18:29 +0000

Well-known URI Reviewers,

This request, sent on behalf of the TRANS Working Group, relates to the 
Certificate Transparency (CT) v2 specification (6962-bis).  CT v1 
(RFC6962) defined CT Log endpoint URLs in a manner since prohibited by 
BCP 190.  A blocking comment during IESG Last Call for 6962-bis requires 
us to make changes so that CT v2 (when published) is compliant with BCP 
190, so therefore we would like to register the following .well-known URI:

URI suffix:
   ct

Change controller:
   IETF

Specification document(s):
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis/
   (see section 4.1)

Related information:
   None

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
Sectigo Limited

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 14:17:28 +0000

Hi again.  Please disregard this request.  After further discussion on 
the TRANS WG mailing list, we've decided to take a different approach.

Email: [email-masked]
Bradford, UK
Office: +441274024707
Sectigo Limited

This message and any files associated with it may contain legally 
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the 
intended recipient, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, 
in whole or in part without the express consent of the sender. Please 
notify the sender by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and 
delete it immediately.