Subject: Re: [Trans] Fwd: [art] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-01.txt

From: Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 15:24:20 -0700

On 8/30/19 2:54 PM, Rob Stradling wrote:
> Therefore, and given that Adam has cleared his DISCUSS on this matter, I
> propose to cancel
> https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/311 and to
> revert the URL changes that were introduced by 6962bis-32.
This sounds good to me.

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:07:23 -0800

>> revert the URL changes that were introduced by 6962bis-32.

In the absence of any additional comments, and given existing
working group consensus on the version being reverted to, let's
go ahead and make this so.

Melinda

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:20:27 +0000

> go ahead and make this so.

I've prepared a PR for this:
https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/310

Do we also need to add some text to 6962-bis to justify why we're not 
adhering to BCP190?  Or is this not necessary?

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
Email: [email-masked]
Bradford, UK
Office: +441274024707
Sectigo Limited

This message and any files associated with it may contain legally 
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the 
intended recipient, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, 
in whole or in part without the express consent of the sender. Please 
notify the sender by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and 
delete it immediately.

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:22:27 +0000

> https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/310

Sorry, wrong URL.  This is the new PR:

https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/312

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:56:22 +0000

>> adhering to BCP190?  Or is this not necessary?

No comments received after a week, so I'm going to merge PR 312 now and 
publish -33.