Subject: [Trans] Fwd: [art] Last Call for Comments: draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis (BCP 190 update)

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 10:58:21 -0700

FYI.  If you weighed in during the BCP 190 discussion you may want
to give this a read during wg last call.

Melinda

-------- Forwarded Message --------
To: Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <[email-masked]>
From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:54:52 -0500
Subject: [art] Last Call for Comments: draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis (BCP
190 update)

ART community (cc DISPATCH and HTTPBIS, but please respond only to ART):

Based on conversations on the DISPATCH and ART mailing lists this past
summer [1], and on in-person discussions that took place in Montreal,
Mark Nottingham has produced a revision of BCP 190 that takes into
account community input on several points. The changes are all intended
to be relaxations of previously-enforced restrictions on how URI
namespaces could be used.

The revised document is at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis/

And diffs from the current, in-force version of BCP 190 can be seen here:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc7320&url2=draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-02

This message is intended to serve as a final, two-week last call for
input from the ART community before the document is put forth for formal
IETF consensus. The final consensus document will be published as a
replacement of RFC 7320 (formally, it will obsolete it), and will become
the new BCP 190.

Please provide input on the document on the ART mailing list
([email-masked]) by Wednesday, October 30th. To prevent the conversation
from becoming fragmented, please do not respond to the HTTPBIS or
DISPATCH mailing lists on this topic.

Thanks!

/a

____
[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=bcp%20190&f_list=art%2Cdispatch

_______________________________________________
art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art