Subject: [Trans] Meeting: go or no go

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:01:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The bis draft has now made it through the IESG and is just
waiting on the announcement:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis/

Thanks a lot to Rich Salz for chasing the IESG members in the last
few months and getting us over the finish line. And thanks to Rob
for being available to merge in the last few changes.

The only very minor item left at this point can be resolved with the
RFC Editor.

https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-rfcs/pull/338

The meeting was originally scheduled to try and resolve any remaining
IESG issues. Since this is now done, the only thing on our agenda is
whether we want to continue as a group and pick up any of the items
that got stalled before, or whether we will close down the WG.

If anyone wants to pick up their drafts or propose new ones, now is
the time to ask for speaking slot for our IETF 111 meeting. If we
don't get any items, then I think we can take that as a clear signal
that we should cancel the IETF 111 meeting, and close the WG.

Paul & Melinda