Subject: [Trigtran] draft-dawkins-trigtran-linkup-00.txt now available - comments?

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:30:02 -0500

Dear All,

A first draft of the Link Up Notification discussed at IETF 56 
is now available at 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-trigtran-linkup-00.txt

I tried to be as faithful as possible to the room consensus from the BoF,
but if it looks like I didn't hear your comments, please let me know.

Otherwise, please "fire away, at your convenience".

This draft includes text for both the Link Up problem statement and the
protocol action specification, mostly because it's still a short document.
If you feel these should be split, please let me know (they were separate
documents in the pre-IESG draft TRIGTRAN charter forwarded to Allison).

I'm looking for comments especially on sections 3.1 ("Layering Violation
Tradeoffs"), 3.2 ("Stopping the Babbling"), and on an Open Issue in
section 4 (""When an RTOed TCP Sender Receives a LUN").

Carl is requesting a slot in Vienna to discuss this - it would be GREAT
if we could put out one more version before the I-D cutoff.

Thanks for your help,

Spencer Dawkins
_______________________________________________
Trigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trigtran