Subject: [rbridge] RBridges in 802.11 TGs

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Thu Dec 2 10:47:55 2004

People might be interested that I gave a well received presentation on RBridges to IEEE 802.11 Task Group "s" (Mesh Networking) at the recent November 802.11 meeting in San Antonio, Texas. This was based, with permission, on the Infocom slides available at http://www.postel.org/rbridge/. My presentation is IEEE 802 document number 11-04/1462r0, available at www.802wirelessworld.com (registration required).

Thanks,
Donald
===========================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake III       [email-masked]
 Motorola Laboratories               1-508-786-7554 (work)
 111 Locke Drive                     1-508-634-2066 (home)
 Marlboro, MA 01752 USA

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:46:57 -0500 
Subject: [rbridge] RBridges in 802.11 TGs
Reply-To: "Developing a hybrid router/bridge." <[email-masked]>
Status: RO
Content-Length: 690

People might be interested that I gave a well received presentation on RBridges to IEEE 802.11 Task Group "s" (Mesh Networking) at the recent November 802.11 meeting in San Antonio, Texas. This was based, with permission, on the Infocom slides available at http://www.postel.org/rbridge/. My presentation is IEEE 802 document number 11-04/1462r0, available at www.802wirelessworld.com (registration required).

Thanks,
Donald
===========================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake III       [email-masked]
 Motorola Laboratories               1-508-786-7554 (work)
 111 Locke Drive                     1-508-634-2066 (home)
 Marlboro, MA 01752 USA