Subject: [rbridge] name of the mailing list?

From: loa at pi.se (Loa Andersson)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:46:07 +0200

since the working group name is trill, are there any plans to
change the name of the mailing list?

trill at ietf.org would be good

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  loa.andersson at acreo.se
                                            loa at pi.se

---

From: touch at ISI.EDU (Joe Touch)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:42:23 -0700

This isn't the only IETF WG that has a name that doesn't match that of
the WG.

FYI, right now, I maintain the mailing list and web pages
(www.postel.org/rbridge).

Not that it's critical, but I also don't think it's possible to move
either the list of subscribers or the current archive.

Joe

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 254 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://www.postel.org/pipermail/rbridge/attachments/20050802/70b7c3c5/signature.bin

---

From: erik.nordmark at sun.com (Erik Nordmark)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:02:47 -0700

> trill at ietf.org would be good

I'll work with the secretariat to have such a thing setup.

    Erik