Subject: [rbridge] draft-gray-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:53:40 -0400

Just a few suggestions wearing my hat as a WG member:

Replace "R-Bridge" with "RBridge".

Page 7, 2nd paragraph before section 4, delete redundant "(the endnode
information)".

Page 7, section 4.1, 1st line, insert "parts of" between "within" and
"the".

Page 8, section 4.2, 2nd line, insert "known" between "each" and "L2".

Page 8, section 4.3, last line, replace "interactions with bridges" with
"interactions between routers and bridges".

As a general comment, it seems to me that this draft spends more time
than it needs to on co-located routers and RBridges. Its reasonable to
mention that as it makes particularly clear the need to be able to
distinguish routing protocol messages used for routing and for RBridge
interaction but I'm not the sort of co-location needs to be mentioned so
much...

I may send some additional comments on the Security Considerations
section in a separate message.

Thanks,
Donald