Subject: [rbridge] Presentations at IETF San Diego TRILL Meeting

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:17:35 -0500

Hi,

The presentations at the TRILL WG Meeting in San Diego are linked off
the 67th IETF Meeting Materials page at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67
.
For your convenience, I will include these links here but they probably
won't be good forever as these files will be converted to html.

Agenda and Milestones:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/trill-0.ppt

Draft-ietf-trill-prob-01:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/trill-4.ppt

An Encapsulation for TRILL:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/trill-2.ppt

TRILL Remaining Issues:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/trill-1.ppt

Rbridge Protocol Extensions:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/trill-3.ppt

Note that, due to limited time, the last item listed above was not
actually presented during the WG meeting.

Thanks,
Donald