Subject: [rbridge] Editorial change to Section 4.2.4.4 TRILL LSP Information

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:29:57 -0400

Hi,

Unless there is objection, I'd like to make Section 4.2.4.4 a bit more
rigorous by changing it as described below. I believe this is an
editorial change.

(1) State at the beginning of the section that (1a) it summarizes all
contents of the TRILL LSP that are mentioned in the draft, (1b) unless
the item is stated to be optional in the section, the item MUST be
included, and (1c) other TLVs MAY be included unless their inclusion
is prohibited elsewhere in the draft.

(2) Add two items to the list: (2a) "Optionally, the largrest TRILL
IS-IS frame that the RBridge can handle using the
originatingLSPBufferSize TLV #14 (see Section 4.3)"; (2b) "Optionally,
the Authentication TLV #10.".

Thanks,
Doanld
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-634-2066 (home)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 21:03:44 -0700

Seems a reasonable clarification.

Radia