Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:02:00 -0500

A new version of this draft has been posted. It allocates an NLPID for TRILL
which could, for example, be used in the IS-IS Protocols Supported TLV.

Donald

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : IANA Considerations for Network Layer Protocol Identifiers
Author(s) : D. Eastlake 3rd
Filename : draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt
Pages : 12
Date : 2009-12-08

Some protocols being developed or extended by the IETF make use of
the ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization /
International Electrotechnical Commission) Network Layer Protocol
Identifier (NLPID). This document provides NLPID IANA Considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge