Subject: [rbridge] Should MIB document become a WG draft?

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:41:34 -0800

Should we make draft-zebrose-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt a working group 
draft and use it as the starting point for a TRILL MIB document?

    Erik

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Kate Zebrose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:05:31 -0500

I believe that it is a good starting point for developing a MIB.  The
WG already has a milestone ( with an August 2009 due date) of creating
a MIB.

 - Kate

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>

---

From: Caitlin Bestler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:48:08 -0800

> draft and use it as the starting point for a TRILL MIB document?

Yes.