Subject: [rbridge] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RBridges: TRILL Header Options
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, A. Ghanwani, C. Bestler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-12-24
	
   The TRILL base protocol specification, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
   protocol-14.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options. This draft
   specifies the format for options and an initial set of options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge