Subject: [rbridge] TRILL base protocol -15 to -15, changes to Sections 1 and 2

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:07:38 -0500

Changes to -15 Sections 1 and 2

{1} Add the following to Section 1:

"TRILL, as specified herein, was not designed with the goal of scaling
significantly beyond the largest existing bridged LANs."

{2} Nit

Page 18, Section 2.5.1, 1st paragraph, replace "In that case,"
with "For such configurations,".
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:21:33 -0800

> significantly beyond the largest existing bridged LANs."

perhaps replace "was" with "is". it might be useful to cite the problem
statement RFC for this as well.

Joe

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:41:13 -0500

Thanks. Those both seem like good ideas.

Donald