Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: COMMENT: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:29:45 -0500

Hi,

The IESG considered the TRILL Base Protocol draft yesterday. A number of
changes were requested, but, as far as I can tell, they are all editorial,
clarification, or the inclusion of rational. In other words, none of them
are technical. I will post the changes to this list along with a couple of
other minor changes that have been discussed and make them unless there are
objections in which case we can further discuss them. Assuming the changes
are edited in acceptably to the requesting ADs, I believe the base protocol
document will be approved.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: Not all ADs complained or requested changes, see below.
=============================
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
155 Beaver Street
Milford, MA 01757 USA
[email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Subject: COMMENT: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],
[email-masked]

Comment:
This is excellent work and very carefully crafted text. Thank you.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge