Subject: [rbridge] TRILL base protocol -15 to -16, changes to Sections 5+ and overall

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:13:05 -0500

Changes in Section 5 and later or overall of version -15

{1} Defaults and Ranges

Include defaults and ranges for configuraiton parameters listed in
Section 5 that are specified by TRILL. Need not included this for
parameters incorporated from 802.1 or IS-IS if the default and range
is the same as in the standard from which they are incorporarted.

{2} ESDAI

Where necessary for clarity throughout the draft, replace "ESADI" with
"ESDAI data" or "ESDAI protocol".

{3} Nits

Page 77, Section 5.1, replace "number of distribution tree"
with "number of distribution trees".

Page 78, Section 5.2, fifth bullet, replace "it disable learning"
with "it disables learning"

{4} Change History

Update Appendix Z with the major -15 to -16 changes.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge