Subject: [rbridge] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges
	Author(s)	: A. Rijhsinghani, K. Zebrose
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
   TRILL protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge