Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-layer2-03.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:08:39 -0500

A revised version of the isis-layer2 draft has been posted that
includes PDUs, TLVs, and sub-TLVs to support TRILL and other additions
to IS-IS.

Donald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-layer2-03.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group
of the IETF.

       Title           : Extensions to IS-IS for Layer-2 Systems
       Author(s)       : A. Banerjee
       Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-layer2-03.txt
       Pages           : 55
       Date            : 2010-03-08

This document specifies the IS-IS extensions necessary to support
multi-link IPv4 and IPv6 networks, as well as to provide true link
state routing to any protocols running directly over layer 2.  While
supporting this concept involves several pieces, this document only
describes extensions to IS-IS.  We leave it to the systems using
these IS-IS extensions to explain how the information carried in
IS-IS is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-layer2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge