Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Pppext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-01.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 23:30:58 -0400

Hi,

A new version of the TRILL over PPP draft has been posted.

Thanks,
Donald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Subject: [Pppext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions
Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol
       Author(s)       : J. Carlson
       Filename        : draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-01.txt
       Pages           : 6
       Date            : 2010-05-27

The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) [1] defines a Link Control Protocol
(LCP) and a method for negotiating the use of multi-protocol traffic
over point-to-point links.  This document describes support for
Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Protocol,
allowing direct communication between Routing Bridges (RBridges) via
PPP links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Pppext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pppext

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge