Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:51:31 -0400

This draft has been posted in the IS-IS working group.

Thanks,
Donald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the
IETF.

       Title           : TRILL Use of IS-IS

       Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, A. Banerjee, D. Dutt, R. Perlman,
A. Ghanwani
       Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt
       Pages           : 27
       Date            : 2010-8-5

The IETF has standardized the TRILL protocol, which provides
  transparent Layer 2 forwarding using encapsulation with a hop count
  and IS-IS link state routing. This document specifies the data
  formats and code points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge