Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Isis-wg] WC LC: Layer2-isis three doc suite

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:47:22 -0700

This was cc'ed to the rbridge list but I haven't seen it on the list.
Comments should be directed to the isis list.

    Erik

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Isis-wg] WC LC: Layer2-isis three doc suite
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:04:07 -0700
From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
To: isis mailing list <[email-masked]>, Ayan Banerjee 
<[email-masked]>,        Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>, Dinesh 
G Dutt <[email-masked]>,        "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>,        "[email-masked]"	<[email-masked]>, 
      "Donald (Don) Fedyk" <[email-masked]>, 
Peter Ashwood-Smith <[email-masked]>, 
TRILL/RBridge Working	Group <[email-masked]>,        Eric Gray 
<[email-masked]>
CC: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>, Ralph Droms 
<[email-masked]>,        Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>

ISIS-WG, TRILL WG, IEEE 802.1 Liaison -

We are starting a two week ISIS WG LC on this three doc suite related to 
layer2 routing in IS-IS.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-isis-layer2-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-isis-trill-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-isis-ieee-aq-00.txt

To non ISIS WG participants and IEEE liaison, please review the docs 
with respect to your base protocol or architectural specifications for 
correctness and completeness. Please make certain that other experts 
that may not be following the ISIS WG are aware of these docs and that 
comments are requested.  If TRILL/.aq protocol/architectural 
specifications are still not stable or there are outstanding 
conversations to resolve please note that as well so that we don't 
mistakenly progress the protocol details that may ultimately be 
incompatible with the conclusion of the discussions on the fundamental 
technology.

All docs don't quite pass nits but, we'll address that during this 
comment phase and update with new drafts before we send them to the 
IESG. In addition there is one small outstanding comments pertaining to 
layer2-06 that will also be addressed.

ISIS WG LC will close Oct 1 at 1700 PDT.

Thanks

-DWard, CHopps
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge