Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:38:26 -0400

See abstract below. This draft is not incompatible with
draft-bond-trill-rbridge-oam-00.

Thanks,
Donald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake 3rd and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd
Revision:        00
Title:           RBridges: OAM and BFD Support for TRILL
Creation_date:   2010-10-17
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
This document specifies a general channel for sending OAM
(Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) messages between
RBridges in a campus through an extension to the TRILL (Transparent
Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol. It further specifies use
of this channel for the BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection)
protocol.

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge