Subject: [rbridge] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RBridges: VLAN Mapping
	Author(s)	: A. Banerjee, R. Perlman, D. Eastlake 3rd, D. Dutt
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-10-1
	
Within an RBridge campus, the VLAN and priority of TRILL encapsulated
   frames is preserved. However, in some cases it may be desired that
   data VLAN and/or priority be mapped at the boundary between regions
   of such a campus. This document describes an optional RBridge feature
   to provide this functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:14:05 -0400

This draft was fairly extensively edited based on the comments some
time ago on the list. However, there is no technical change in the way
VLAN mapping works. Priority mapping has, however, been added.

Thanks,
Donald