Subject: [rbridge] Draft posted to hold suggested options

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:51:32 -0400

Hi,

I've posted the draft below to be a holding place for various
suggested TRILL Header options. This is meant as a convenience and
people are welcome to post other drafts on specific options they are
suggesting or the like.

Thanks,
Donald

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-00.txt
X-RSN: 1/0/935/32674/36032

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : RBridges: More Proposed TRILL Header Options
Author(s) : D. Eastlake 3rd
Filename : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-00.txt
Pages : 13
Date : 2010-10-09

The TRILL base protocol standard, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
protocol-16.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options and draft-ietf-
trill-rbridge-options specifies the format for options and a proposed
initial set of options. This draft is a holding location for
additional proposed options. It is not intended that this draft will
ever progress to be an RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge