Subject: [rbridge] draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:17:18 -0800

Hi Anil/ Kate,

I briefly looked at the TRILL MIB and had the following top level comments:

1. I think we should have a seperate tree for the Rbridge. I notice
some of the tables are the same as IS-IS. It will be very confusing to
code a MBI which is half IS-IS and half TRILL IS-IS.
2. There is no information for MultiTopology.
3. Another thing that needs to be kept is the MTU table. Which has MTU
information received from all the devices in the network. I know we
have MTU objects at a link and neighbor basis.
4. We probably need tohave Multicast Address listner  table too.
5. We will need a table for the the information in the system for
distribution trees, and information advertized by each system, or
atleast a way to change the values to be configured for a system.

Thanks,
Vishwas
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge