Subject: [trill] draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis has been adopted

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:47:17 -0500

The 2 week WG LC has completed (10/31/14 - 11/13/14), and
draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis has been adopted.  The authors should submit
this as draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis.

Sue Hares and Jon Hudson

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:02:11 -0500

Hi Sue,

Thanks for posting this. draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis was uploaded late
last week based on the oral announcement of adoption at the TRILL WG
meeting.

Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The 2 week WG LC has completed (10/31/14 – 11/13/14), and