Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:30:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Clarifications, Corrections, and Updates
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Sujay Gupta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   Since publication of the TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots
   of Links) base protocol in 2011, active development of TRILL has
   revealed errata in RFC 6325 and areas that could use clarifications
   or updates. RFCs 7177, 7357, and [rfc6439bis] provide clarifications
   and updates with respect to Adjacency, the TRILL ESADI (End Station
   Address Distribution Information) protocol, and Appointed Forwarders
   respectively.  This document provides other known clarifications,
   corrections, and updates. It obsoletes RFC 7180 (the previous TRILL
   clarifications, corrections), updates RFC 7177, updates RFC 7179, and
   updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/