Subject: [trill] TRILL Milestone changes - 2 week discussion

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:42:39 -0500

This begins a 2 week discussion period on the milestones. 

During the TRILL session at IETF 91, the chairs proposed the following
milestone changes with the new milestones underlined. 

Dec 2014              Submit Active-Active to IESG

Dec 2014              Submit TRILL-over-IP to IESG

Jan 2015               Initial WG draft on Multi-Level TRILL

Jan 2015               Submit TRILL Directory Assistance to IESG

Mar 2015             Initial WG draft on TRILL Multi-topology

Apr 2015              Submit ARP/ND optimization to IESG

Apr 2015              Initial WG draft on TRILL Implementation Report

May 2015             Submit Multi-level TRILL to IESG

Jun 2015               Initial WG draft on TRILL IS-IS Security

Aug 2015              Submit Multi-topology TRILL to IESG

Dec 2015              Submit RBridge support of Data Center Bridging to IESG

Aug 2016              Re-charter or shut down the WG

Please send your comments or questions regarding these milestones to the
list. 

Sue Hares