Subject: [trill] progressing draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:20:42 -0400

First, I would like to really thank Deepak, Samer, and Tissa, the authors
of this draft.  Getting the necessary management well defined is frequently
a long task low in appreciation - but those who will be using the MIB will
greatly appreciate the aid in their operations.

I have done a quick AD review of draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06, but am
primarily relying on the MIB doctor and shepherd reviews.  I would
encourage additional reviews during IETF Last Call.

I have started IETF Last call and placed this draft on the telechat for
August 20.  This can work only with responsive authors who respond to any
issues that come up during IETF Last Call.
I know that there is one minor outstanding comment by Don Eastlake that
still needs to be addressed.

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:29:39 -0400

Hi Alia,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> First, I would like to really thank Deepak, Samer, and Tissa, the authors of
> this draft.  Getting the necessary management well defined is frequently a
> long task low in appreciation - but those who will be using the MIB will
> primarily relying on the MIB doctor and shepherd reviews.  I would encourage
> additional reviews during IETF Last Call.
>

Thanks, actually I believe my comment was fixed in the recently (July
19th) uploaded -06 version.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

> Thanks,
> Alia
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> trill mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill
>

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:31:42 -0400

Excellent to hear - I was going based on the email thread and hadn't
checked the latest draft version for whether it was addressed.

I'm working on getting the outstanding trill drafts moving finally.  Sorry
for the delays :-(

Alia

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> wrote:

> encourage