Subject: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-aa-multi-attach-03

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:10:25 -0400

First, I'd like to thank Mingui, Radia, Hongjun, Muhammad, and Sujay, the
authors of this draft, for their work and for producing a draft that is
clear and easy to understand.

As is customary, I've done my AD review of this draft.  I have only one
minor quibble, listed below, so am requesting IETF Last Call and targeting
this draft at the IESG telechat on August 20.  Having extremely responsive
authors and shepherd during this time period is critical to making the
draft progress quickly and well.

I do note in the shepherd's report that there are issues with a couple
references.  Please do clean those up.  It's fine to post an updated draft
while IETF Last Call is happening and better for the IESG to see what is as
close to the final version (except for handling their comments) as possible.

Minor quibble:

1) In Sec 4.1, it says ""The advertisement of enabled Data
Labels for an LAALP can be realized by..."  This is a proposed standard
draft.  Be declarative in the language, such as ""The advertisement of
enabled Data
Labels for an LAALP is realized, as defined in this document, by..."

Otherwise, it looks good.  This seems like a useful approach.

Thanks,
Alia