Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 15:51:56 -0400

This draft is a proposed specification for the support of multi-topology in
TRILL.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02.txt
To: Mingui Zhang <[email-masked]>, Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>,
Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>, "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology
Revision:       02
Title:          TRILL: Multi-Topology
Document date:  2015-07-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. It updates RFC 6325 and RFC 7177.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat