Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:54:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Tunnel Protocol
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mohammed Umair
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-08-13

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol includes an optional mechanism, called RBridge Channel, that
   is specified in RFC 7178, for the transmission of typed messages
   between TRILL switches in the same campus and between TRILL switches
   and end stations on the same link. This document specifies two
   optional extensions to the RBridge Channel protocol: (1) A standard
   method to tunnel a variety of payload types by encapsulating them in
   an RBridge Channel message; and (2) A method to support security
   facilities for RBridge Channel messages. This document updates RFC
   7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/