Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: ARP/ND Optimization
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to optimize the ARP (Address
   Resolution Protocol) and ND (Neighbor Discovery) traffic in TRILL
   campus. Such optimization reduces packet flooding over a TRILL
   campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/