Subject: [trill] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-cmt-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:43:17 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-cmt-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-cmt/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned by Tina in her OPS DIR review.

Section 5.7

After sentence about tunnelling, another sentence could be added as
following.

“It should be noted that tunneling would require silicon change though
CMT itself is software upgrading only.”

It can be also added in the introduction or abstract, CMT method doesn’t
need hardware upgrade, this is the biggest advantage of CMT.

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:58:48 -0400

Hi Benoit,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:
> ...

Sure, I think we can make changes like that.

Thanks,
Donald (Shepherd)
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]