Subject: [trill] WGLC BFD Multipoint (with active tail]

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 13:55:01 -0400

Trill Working Group,

The BFD Multipoint draft has started Working Group Last Call in the BFD
Working Group.

Note that draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd has a dependency on this work.

Please provide any feedback on the BFD Multipoint drafts on the
[email-masked] mailing list.  Thanks!

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 14:20:59 -0400
From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WGLC BFD Multipoint (with active tail)
User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)

BFD Working Group,

This starts an extended Working Group Last Call for the following documents:
draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint
draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail

This Last Call will end after IETF week at the upcoming IETF-94 in Yokohama,
Japan.  It gives us plenty of time to discuss any open issues with the
documents, plus also provides opportunity for in-room discussion during the
upcoming Working Group meeting if we need it.

Please provide your feedback on the readiness of the documents to advance
for publication by the IESG.

Authors, Editors and Contributors, this is also your call to state whether
these documents have any IPR considerations.  

-- Jeff

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----