Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 13:10:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL OAM MIB
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Tissa Senevirathne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Management Information Base (MIB) for the
   IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM
   (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/