Subject: [trill] trill - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 97

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:21:22 -0700

Dear Donald Eastlake,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

trill Session 1 (1:00:00)
    Wednesday, Morning Session II 1110-1210
    Room Name: Studio 2 size: 80
    ---------------------------------------------

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links
Area Name: Routing Area
Session Requester: Donald Eastlake

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 35
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: babel lpwan i2nsf bess netmod netconf i2rs idr intarea
 Second Priority: saag isis sfc spring sidr dnsop

Special Requests:
  Please do not schedule on Monday or Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------